Sunday, 1 September 2013
All about the compromise
Uni work is no excuse for not posting, but the cold is! Thank god my bank account has been kind enough to fit a winter coat on the list. This Topshop black and white bomber coat has been my best friend getting through the almost unbearable winter together (maybe not that extreme but I'm scared of the cold). Loving the bomber coat look, giving a minimalist effect as always. Doesn't steal the spotlight of other pieces on the body. I've gotta be honest here, the Alexander Wang Mackenzie high heel boots was my 'item of the week' and these babies sure did some damage to my bank account. Then I thought I needed a pair of boyfriend jeans for these boots. So to compromise, I decided to give up on these Nobody boyfriend jeans I've fell in love with and instead, got an pair of Evil Twin boyfriend jeans for a lot less. It was a great bargain with a further 20% off from Chadstone VIP night... and they look just as great and just as comfy! In order to get a great outfit together, it's all about compromise. As mentioned in my previous post, learn to balance between luxury brands and the cheaper brands. It is not just about the labels... sometimes, it's more important to be comfortable in an outfit and that's the essence of feeling great inside out! Who says you have to spend til you drop to look banging hot?? x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment