Monday, 19 August 2013
Metallic love
I'm not usually a metallic girl. I'm more of a sheer and silk person. Love the lightness of the material and they're just never out of fashion! Went online shopping and had my eyes glued to those gold toned I Like Wolves skirt on Markethq.com. A bit girly for me but it would look nice with a cropped suede top for a girls night out or a simple white t-shirt for a sunny day to the mall. I've chosen to match it with the white Celine top I stole from mum's wardrobe. Can't tell you how much love I've got for her closet. She loves her brands and since I'm a broke uni student who can't afford to go on an expensive shopping spree, her wardrobe became my temporary solution to what could potentially be a wardrobe disaster for me. One thing I wish I could change... my shoes size! They're a massive AU 9 and it bugs me that I can't steal mum's shoes because she's got an amazing collection... To name a few... Jimmy Choos, Louboutins, Pradas, Gorman... A somewhat replica of what a Sex And The City closet would be like. Not a big fan of accessorising when it's a casual outing. Just a simple bangle would do. Loving the purple matte raybans. Definitely digging the metal arms. So chic! Finishing off with a classic black Chanel clutch (thanks mum!) and I'm ready for a nice day in the sun. Enjoy! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment