Hi everyone! Sorry to disappear on you for a while. I admit I've been nerding out most of my time and just wanted to push through the last semester ever for my degree and I did it! So glad to be back into blogging and have had the privilege to collab with a fellow fashion lover and a very talented photographer Vanessa King. You could check out her blog The Living Room Blog !
I've gotta say surrounding yourself with people who are in the same industry and are as passionate as you, or just as simple as making friends who have the same interests as you could be the biggest motivation. I've learnt that working with another person on the project keeps me going, and reminds me why I never want to give up on something I love doing. So hopefully this little advice helps!
Photographed by Vanessa K, The Living Room Blog
Dress by ASOS
Shoes by Zu Shoes
Clutch by Witchery
Watch by Michael Kors
Photographed by: Vanessa K, The Living Room Blog
Top by & Other Stories
Skirt by Zara
Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell






No comments:
Post a Comment